Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HAPPY FALL - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello to all!  I am very excited to see that I already have 100 followers in my blog... WOO-HOO! THANK YOU for that!  Remember the Blog Hop is still going on until September 12 and we (the DT) will be giving away $6 gift certificate to a lucky hopper in each of our blogs, so come on hop along and add a comment in the blog hop post to have a chance to win.   SKdigis challenge is HERE and you can link your cards/layouts/projects until Sep 12.  And now, I made a card with one of my latest digi and the Silhouette.  I merge them all in one screen, twisted, turn them and made them one whole image,  then I printed them and colored with Copic markers... hope you like it.




Supplies:
Bazzill Black cardstock
Georgia Pacific (acid free) cardstock
Beckett RadianceMME 6x6 Designer Paper Pad - All Spice Collection
Ribbon, Copic Markers.
Tools:
PC Paper cutter, CM Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal, Silhouette Cameo
Tape, Hot glue gun and Pop Dots, Sewing machine
Challenges:
HIMCR - color challenge

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous..I love the colors as fall is my FAVORITE season!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty!! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the gorgeous fall colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This s gorgeous. Really puts me in the fall mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!!
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very beautiful Sonia! Your work is stunning!
    Hugs
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! I like the image used and the layout of everything. Thanks for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours, I love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)