Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 60 - WHAT'S BREWING? - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone! Here is my card for Cardabilities sketch #60 and what a great sketch! Fun and easy to interpret.  Since we are getting close to Halloween, I made this card to sample one of my SKdigis, the Cauldron, which I cut it with the Silhouette Cameo and colored with Copic markers.  Hope you like it and come join us.  You have 2 entire weeks to upload your card.  Hope to see you there.




Supplies: Bazzill Black cardstock, Georgia Pacific (acid free) cardstock, Beckett Radiance, Doodlebug Felt Paper, Ribbon, Copic Markers, Liquid Glass and Stickles.
Tools: PC Paper cutter, CM Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal,Tape, and Pop Dots, Sewing machine, Silhouette Cameo
Challenges: Cardabilities - Sketch # 60

15 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Sonia! I love this digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see this halloween take of the sketch. I think it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sonia!! Love the cauldron and the ribbons! The sentiment is great, too!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia - this is awesome. I love the cauldron and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coloring & the ribbons "flowing" under your cauldron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the ribbons and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whats cooking - the card is so good looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and lve the ribbon so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome cauldron! Such a cute Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)