Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 59 - WELCOME - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!   I am very happy to be here showcasing Cardabilities sketch # 59 as part of the new Design Team and best of all using one of my digis.  I found Cardabilities not to long ago, actually, I did when I was looking for design team calls, and to my surprise, it was there, in front of me...  I want to thank Karan for the opportunity and I am looking forward for many challenges ahead.  Now I want to welcome and invite you to visit Cardabilities.  If you like what you see {and I am pretty sure you will}, please follow the blog and my design team sisters...  We all love and need your support to keep Cardabilities as successful as it has always been.  Thanks for stopping by and hoping you like my card.




Challenges: Cardabilities - Sketch # 59
... we will be happy to see you joining our sketch challenges.

17 comments:

  1. Great card Sonia!
    Love it!
    Kisses
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sonia!
    Love it!
    Kisses
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sonia, it's so fresh and simple, love the fun colors! I think I'll be stopping by to check out the sketches over at cardabilities!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card ♥ very fresh and eyecatching

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I love the way you did the vases. Heading over to check out the blog. They are so lucky to have you on their DT.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love the whole details!
    Hugs Mieko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sewing around the embossed background! Really makes it pop! Fabulous colouring too a gorgeous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is so very pretty!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabolous take on the sketch, Sonia! Love the bright happy colors on this card, which really makes it pop!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so pretty - love the colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I really like the white embossed background and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just fabulous, I love the fresh colours and great design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)