Monday, August 13, 2012

WOO HOO! I MADE IT - I AM IN THE DESIGN TEAM FOR CARDABILITIES

YEAH! When I saw the DT call, I couldn't resist and sent my application.  I am very happy and honored for being selected for Cardabilities Design Team..., man! I love to work with sketches.  
Come on and follow us so you do not miss the fun.  Challenges start on September 15.  And here is the list of the talented ladies I will be designing along with... 


check their blogs and follow... please support our team... We have lots of great sketches to reveal that you do not want to miss them... HUGS TO ALL

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Sonia!!!
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay and congrats!! That is very exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to be with you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled to be working with you Sonia, your cards were just adorable and i love your digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)