Monday, August 20, 2012

WILD ABOUT YOU - GREETING CARD MADE WITH SKdigis

Yesterday I updated the left side column of my blog and added a daily challenge list.  I am very happy I did it, it was very easy to find a challenge blog to play at.  Thanks to all the wonderful SKdigis Design Team members for adding challenges to the list.  It was a great help.  Today I did a card with one of my newest digis...... hope you like it.



What I use to make this card:
Bazzill Black cardstock
Georgia Pacific (acid free) cardstock
MME 6x6 Designer Paper Pad - Away We Go Collection
Twine, Kaiser Pearls, Liquid Appliqué.
Tools:
PC Paper cutter, CM Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal,
Glue Gun, Tape and Pop Dots, Sewing Machine
Challenges:


12 comments:

  1. ok- this is just stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! I so love it! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sonia, and I love the challenges on your sidebar...I'll come looking here for a place to play since you've got them all in one place and for each day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! TY for following me I am now following you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore this digi sonia cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my i just checked out the store i am loving every single one of the new zoo animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I love the papers, the colors, the speech bubble, the sewing, the twine... I love the whole thing! Such a happy card. This would make anybody smile! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Card, I love the image, gotta love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenges.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Sonia. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)