Monday, August 6, 2012

SKdigis DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

SKdigis DT 2012

Good morning everyone!  Today is a big day for me!  Finally announcing the first design team here at SKdigis.   I want to thank each and everyone of you for applying and also thank all my dear friends whom accepted the invitation to be part of the team.   I am very happy to say that I brought into the group each and every one of the applicants... YEAP! we have a total of 15 designers.                                 
Congratulations ladies... we are going to have a great time!












YASMINA TIN-SANG

Please visit each of their blogs sign up to be a follower and give them a BIG round of applause! 

5 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! So excited to be designing with all these talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia, so looking forward to working with everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a fabulous line-up of talented ladies! Looking forward to seeing all the great creations that your team will put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all the awesomeness that comes from all of you talented crafters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone! I'm excited to be on this DT with you all & can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)