Friday, August 24, 2012

SCRAP ROOM REVEAL BLOG HOP

Hello everyone! I was invited to participate in the SCRAP ROOM REVEAL blog hop by one of my DT members at SKdigis, Cicily Lesher.  Cicily just remodeled her scraproom and like all of us when we do something inspiring in our little room in the house, we want to share it with the crafty aficionados out there.
And now, onto the hop.  If you arrive here from Becka's Blog you are in the right path, but if you just pop here because you "LOVE" my blog {wink} you may want to go back to Cicily's Blog and start from there.  She has a great give away and you can find lots of candy along the way.

Here is a picture of my main area




My scraproom is not fancy at all, but it is very comfortable, compact and portable.  My table is a 10 feet party table, the drawers are the clear kind from Rubbermaid and I cover the front with vinyl, the units on the side are closet organizers, a bunch of cropper hoppers for my 12" x 12" paper and little boxes to hold my 6" x 6" paper pads.  I really do not have things I won't use.  I sold a bunch of stuff at the beginning of the year cause we had plans to move to Colombia, but even though it did not work out, I am happy I got rid of all the extra stuff I had.  My Cricut is on Craigs list right now with 8 cartridges.  I have not use it for a long time, and in my house, what we do not use for over 6 months, is out.  I am living a life without cluster and has help me greatly with time management.  

But before you go,  I am having a giveaway here too! and it is a


For a change to win this gift certificate you must:
1. Follow my blog.
2. Leave me a comment. (one per person please)
3. Follow SKdigis Shop (so you do not miss new releases and occasional freebies)
The random winner will be announced on Monday August 27.

Hope you have enjoyed the view of my room and continue hopping along.  Your next stop is at Katina's Blog... and you don't want to miss it.

Enjoy the rest of the BLOG HOP! 



23 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to create. I'm already a follower of this blog but just signed up to follow the shop.
    Now off to hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your toss it if you're not using it rule. I should really do that too. I don't have a lot of "extra" stuff in my craft space but there are items I keep thinking I'll use one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How organized!! Love your crafty space. Already a follower and just now became a follower of the shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great space to create, I can craft so much better when I am organized too. Thanks for the chance to win, i am a new follower and have checked out the store. Blessing, linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic space to craft in. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your room and your shop:) Purging is really hard Maybe I need to adopt the 6 months and out rule at my house too. I am pretty organized,if I could just get the rest of my bunch to follow suit:)Following both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here and in your store...love ur space...tracyzahm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonia, I'm so glad you hopped with us. I love your clutter free room. Our ribbon storage is very similar. Now if only I could purge like you, but I got the packrat gene from my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your space! It looks so neat and clean! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea, if not used within 6 months it is out, I want to adopt that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute space! I'm a new follower on both of your sites. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your site is like your room...clean, crisp and organized...LOVE IT! I stopped by your shop and I've pinned it to my PINTEREST. Thanks for the chance to say HI and I hope you visit my blog to enter the 1 year blogaversary giveaway to win $$$.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT idea ... "no use for it after 6 months, out it goes." Hmmmm. I have stuff that is older than my daughter (27) that hasn't been used. I need to declutter!! I am a new follower.


    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your space is so clean! You are very organized!
    Love it!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. following along in the hop!! love your room so clean!! mine is always a mess lately - bathroom to redo first then I will be finishing up my room :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you use any die cutting machine at all? I read that you are getting rid of your Cricut so is there something else you prefer or aren't you into die cutting at all? I like your organized space and your take on getting rid of stuff. I am downsizing all the time but am an impulse buyer so if I stop that and then just get rid of stuff, I would be great. I visited your store and your digistamps are adorable. I have become a follower here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your creating space looks nice. i to believe in if i havent used it in 6 months it has to go.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how clean and bright you space is. I am have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing your crop space with us! Love you less is more attitude, not sure I am ready to adopt the if you haven't used it in 6 months... every time I do that in month 8 or 9 I need it and have to buy it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your space looks cozy...wish I had the strength to purge like you did...lol... Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! Can't wait to use some of your solutions in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  22. your space is so clean... love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)