Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT - GREETING CARD MADE WITH SKdigis

Hello everyone!  For two days on a row we had no luck going to Rapids Water Park.  As soon as we got of I-95, started raining cats and dogs, yes! right on top of the park... I guess it was all that water condensation evaporating and not being able to go anywhere else cause there was no wind at all.  So Tuesday we ended up at my in-laws (YEAH!) and yesterday we went to South Beach.  At least we had lots of fun there, water was great and the day was beautiful... Steven and friends had lots of fun to even though they had their minds set up for the park.  OH well... we tried and they understood.
Today I have a new card to show you.  I made it using one of my new SKdigis and wanted to show you how cute it looks when it is all done in paper piecing...  Hope you like it.



What I use to make this card:
Bazzill Black cardstock
Georgia Pacific (acid free) cardstock
Echo Park 6x6 Designer Paper Pad - Summer Days  
& Country Drive Collection
Bo-Bunny - Back to Backs
Scissors, PC Paper cutter, CM Paper Cutter, Scor-Pal, 
Tape and Pop Dots, Sewing machine

11 comments:

  1. Now this is just adorable. Love that card and the colors!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute. Love those piggies, they are a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too cute Sonia - love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling images. Definitely a must have!!
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...that is such a fun image....toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh-- this is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness... so cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonia! I can't believe how stinkin cute this little piggy is!! ADORABLE!! And now that song is stuck in my head!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by the blog hop and for your sweet words. I can't tell you how much they are appreciated. And thank you for becoming a new follower!! I'm following you now too.

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card! So cute and funny! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. o0o you should of put his butt on a wobble so it does wiggle. lol. love your cute card though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ! it's amazing creative Greeting cards,nice i like your funny blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)