Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HELLO - I TWEET YOU - GREETING CARD COLOR AND CUT WITH THE SILHOUETTE + TUTORIAL

Hello everyone!  Last Monday, when I saw the card my dear friend Barb from Bug Bites posted in her blog using one of SKdigis, I knew I had to do that.  I am new to the Silhouette CAMEO, but now, after seeing her card and after I did mine, I have found a new addiction... I LOVE this machine... 
And this is the card I just finished.  You can also see the tutorial HERE.  OMG! I am totally IN LOVE with this card.... lol.... What do you think?

         


8 comments:

  1. This really is fab! "Oh husband of mine - Xmas and birthday pressie - can I have a Cameo - pretty please!" LOL I really love this. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EEM GEEEEE! So cute! Love this. Add and little bird. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a Cameo so badly I dream about it. Since digis came into my life I'm thinking it's a must-have, right? Your card is adorable!! Such a happy image and fun colors - what a great card to send or receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in cameo envy! great tute sonia and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I've got Cameo I will try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...how cute is this? Love that background and the bird is just too,too cute! What a super fun card...I'm off to watch the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya, is not a video... it is a slide show, but very easy to understand... I am very proud of it. :)
      HUGS...SK :)

      Delete
  7. This image and card are absolutely adorable!
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)