Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD MADE WITH SKdigis AND SILHOUETTE

Hello everyone! It's been a busy week, but very productive! I have drown a bunch of images and have a library of new ones coming out right on time for Halloween.  But today I want to show you a quick card I made with one of the new SKdigis.   I can't stop telling you that I am totally in love with my Silhouette CAMEO... You can also see the tutorial HERE for a slide show, or HERE for pictures in this blog.  I made this lil card to show you a sample...   Hope you like it.  


You can buy this digital image HERE


Challenge: Tuesday Throwdown.  


5 comments:

  1. Oh yummy!!!!
    I gotta say these are all so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcake looks yummy! I love the color combos and the black stitchings. It adds a very nice texture to your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim
    http://sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)