Monday, August 27, 2012

AND THE WINNER FOR SCRAP ROOM REVEAL BLOG HOP IS...

First I want to invite everyone to participate in my last minute Tropical Storm Challenge.  You can grab any of my freebies and create a quick simple card to participate... You have until August 30 to link it up.  The post is HERE and you can win $10 gift certificate redeemable at SKdigis Shop.

Second,  I want to thank everyone who visited my blog though the hop and wrote a comment.  I am glad my scrap space can be inspiring for some, and my 6 months without use is out rule will be adopted by others.  It is not easy, but is not painful either.  All I didn't use or didn't sell on ebay the first time, I donated to my son's art teacher at school and believe me... she was super happy and grateful.  That was a great feeling.

Ok, now to the blog hop winner.  I had 23 comments, 4 of those comments where from ladies in my design team and since they can work with any of my images, there is no reason to give them this gift certificate... right ladies?

So I ended up with 19 entries and the Random.org selected

Checking my list, in post order from top to bottom.
#14 is...

Crafting With Blue  ...she said...
your creating space looks nice. i to believe in if i havent used it in 6 months it has to go.

Please send me your e-mail addy and I will forward the gift certificate to you right away.
Hoping you play in our challenges every other Monday starting September 3.

2 comments:

  1. congrats Crafting with Blue!! Can't wait to see how you're going to use the wonderful digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yasmina. i cant wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)