Thursday, July 19, 2012

DESIGN TEAM CALL


Hello there,

Store and blog are finally up and running.  I am looking for my first DT.  YEAP! a nice group of self motivated artist to help me spread the word and at the same time have fun coloring and creating with my designs.  I can't offer payment, but you will have access to my digis and cut files while you are part of my DT.

It is very small store still, with not more than 30 images available, but the plan is to add 6+ images per week.  

If you want to be part of the DT:
All I need you to do is add a button in your blog (will be provided upon confirmation)
Invite people to follow.
Twitter, facebook, pinterest and blog about my store in any social media you participate.
I am looking to have a team of 7 artist and we will have a challenge every other week.  

This is going to be a stress free environment and I know (believe me I do) that life gets on the way, and for me, family is more important than anything else,  if you can't make it, I won't get upset nor give you a hard time {wink}.

With all that being said, visit my store and follow the blog.

My store is: www.skdigis.com
My play blog is: www.skdigis.blogspot.com (still adding some final touches)

Please add your name in the link below, guiding me to your blog.  I will select the designers on July 30 and announce them publicly on August 6 after getting all confirmed and set up.   Will give the list of challenges way ahead of time so you can work on them at ease.  Our first challenge will be posted on September 3 and every Monday from then on.
   



1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back in action!! FYI...I don't see the link, unless you're wanting people to put those in the comments. Love your digis--super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)