Monday, July 16, 2012

CLEANING AND ORGANIZING FOR BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT

I personally think that having an organized clean space is a great way to comply with my time management.  The easier I find the things I need to complete a project, the fastest I can finish.
Yesterday I re-arranged my studio and purged all my supply drawers.  Man! they where full of stuff I didn't even remember I had.  I called my friend Aixa and told her I had a box FULL of scraps, that I know, for a fact, that I will not use ever again.  She is picking it up on Monday hopefully, if not, I will give it to my son's school art teacher, I know she will find a great use for all those pieces of cardstock paper.  I will give you a tour of my office/studio, which I share with my love... We use to have separate offices at home, but spending a great deal of our day in the computer, we realize is better for us to be together and share what we are doing. 

My Desk
Ok, this is my desk, and I just added yesterday the shelve on top to display my cards.   It was a little bit higher and not I have to cover the 3 holes on top, but is it is up already.   I have my Silhouette Cameo and Cricut,  my Wacom Bamboo Tablet, and an additional mouse... just because I only use the  tablet with the pen... for everything else, I use my Logitech mouse, and of course, I have my Cricut mouse pad.   In the first drawer I keep my camera, my label maker, my agenda and of course a nail file.  On my second drawer I have the only Cricut cartridges I own... from 102 plus 5 on the Gypsy, I got down to 8 minus the Gypsy... YEAP! sold them all.  I kept my Expression and bought all the Best of collection from 2006 till 2010.  I have got Car Decals with my rewards (cause it is my favorite) and Cake Everyday Sampler (cause it has flowers and swirls and many cute cuts to embellish cards).  The bottom drawer has all my personal files.  In the door to the left I have 6 drawers with Photo Paper, Georgia Pacific acid free cardstock, Becket Radiance, felt in all colors , foam in all colors and chipboard.

My Scrappy side of the room.
My Nestabilities
It is a party table
Ribbon, Buttons and Flowers
I loe everything at hands reach.
This is the other wall with all my scrap-stuff.  All I have is here.  I do not have as much as i use to, cause I sold a lot of stuff.  The drawers are marked just in case I am having a crazy day and don't remember where things are.  Now, I leave you with some close ups.

My Cuttlebug Drawers
Plates - LOTS of plates
Embossing Folders
Cutting Dies
Little Flowers
Prismacolors
Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Metal and Clear embellishments
Cutting Tools, Cropodile, Scor-Pal and ATG gun

My Copic Ciao Markers
Sakura, Letraset, At You Spica and some other Copic Markers
Fiskars Punches
Martha Stewart Punches
Threads
Rhinestones and Pearls
Twine and Liquid Embellishers
Buttons and More Flowers
Hope you like the tour of my office/scraproom, but before I leave, here is my partner for life.  He got the messy corner... lol, but at least we are together...YAY!
I love this guy!

OH! and lets see how long this room stays this clean...lol

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend you did an awesome job, absolutely love your space very organized!!!

    Hugs,
    Adele<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your craft room! You are going to accomplish so much. I can't stop crafting long enough to clean mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous organization - love all the drawers. What a good feeling to have it so neat and organized.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous space. I had a purge the other day, my daughters love it when I do that because they get all the bits and pieces:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. Love how you have everything so organized ...I would love yo be so organized..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super space. I wish I could get my "stuff" organized. It just defeats me. I am still working on it but I will never reach this level. It must be very nice to work in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the organization! As a neat freak, I strive for it but never achieve it LOL! Love all the Stickles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)