Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sketch 2 - Greeting Card





Hello everyone!  Another lil card to show you.  I like it a lot, but have to practice my Copic coloring a bit more...lol. I found this cute image at The Paper Shelter and loved it...  Hope you like it.

Hola a todos! Tengo otra tarjetica para mostrar.  Me gusta mucho, pero tengo que practicar mi coloreado con los Copic un poco más ... lol.  Encontré esta imagen linda en The Paper Shelter y me encantó... Espero que les guste.

Supplies: Plain Cardstock, Designer Cardstock, Digital Stamp, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Punch, Stickles, Ribbon, Tape, Pop, Dots, Ruler, Silhouette Cameo.


FREE Silhouette file cut HERE

Enjoy and have a wonderful day!
Disfrutenlo y un felíz dia!


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and I love those birds. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cheery card...so glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)