Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miami Heat - Double Layout





































Hello everyone!  I am glad to be here again and this time with my first sketch.  Feel free to use it and if you do, I would love to see your creations linked below with Mr. Linky.
Here is the sample I created with the sketch, and using my "Silhouette Cameo".  OH YEAH! It is a wonderful die cutting machine.  Everything in this layout was designed by me, even the paper.  YAY!
Don't you think is gorgeous?, I made it all match with the Miami Heat colors, and my hubby wrote the journal...
For this layout I used plain color cardstock from Bazzill to cut the embellishments I designed, and plain cardstock from Georgia Pacific (acid free) to print the patterned digital paper (©Sonia Kertznus - scraps4fun). I also used pop dots to give some dimention, and zig zag machine stitching (just because I love it...lol)  Hope you like it.

Hola a todos! Me alegro de estar aquí de nuevo y esta vez con mi primer boceto. Siéntase libres de utilizarlo y si lo hacen, me encantaría ver sus creaciones vinculadas abajo con el Sr. Linky.
Éste es el ejemplo que he creado con el boceto, y la ayuda de mi "Silhouette Cameo". OH SÍ! Es una máquina troqueladora con la que se puede diseñar y cortar maravillosamente. Todo en este trazado fue diseñado por mí, incluso el papel. YAY!
¿No crees que es precioso?, Lo hice todo combinando los los colores del Miami Heat, y mi esposito, escribió el diario...
Para este diseño usé cartulina de color de Bazzill para cortar los adornos que diseñadé y cartulina blanca de Georgia Pacific (libre de ácido) para imprimir el papel digital (© Sonia Kertznus - scraps4fun). También usé los puntos del pop para dar una dimension y cosí a máquina en zig zag (sólo porque me encanta ... jajaja).  Espero que les guste.

Supplies: Plain Cardstock in White, Black, Red, and Yellow.  Silhouette Cameo, Tape, Paper Cutter, Pop Dots, Sewing machine, Photoshop Elements (for the journal)


3 comments:

  1. Great layout!!! Love how it all just goes so well together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch! Love your pages - all of the elements are so cool and I love that you even made the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, awesome sketch! I love having the smaller 2x2 pictures as part of the bottom border, very cool way to get alot of pictures on the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)