Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Home is where the Heart is - Greeting Card

Hello everyone!   Yesterday I had time to finally sat down and color a lovely digital stamp from MelJen's Designs...  It was a great feeling to color such a cute image and come up with results I wasn't even expecting.  I feel rusted though and have to practice lots more to get the hang of coloring again.  Hope you like my card and join my list of followers.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday # 244 Sketch Contest
MelJen's Designs # 112 Pearls





Supplies:
Paper: CTMH white and Bazzill Black.
Digital Stamp: MelJen's Designs.
Medium: Copic Markers (BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000, E59, E57, E35, W-7, R27, R14, YR23, YR04, G07, YG23, YG03, YG00, R85, R81, 0)
AtyouSpika Markers: 04, 06, 08, 11.
Punch: Martha Stewart.
Cuttlebug: A2 Love Languaje.
Sentiment: Photoshop Elements 10.




4 comments:

  1. Sonia your card is so cute,the colouring of your stamp is envious,I have just started using copics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Sonia is back!!!! Gorgeous card, so happy to see you creating again! Missed seeing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card . Wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sonia! I would love to learn how to color with Copics the way you do. TFS

    Leirad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)