Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blog Candy - Until June 30, 2012

Hello everyone!  We are getting ready to go on a 12 day road trip... 5 days in Washington DC and 5 days in the Smoky Mountains.  YAY!   And when we come back, I will have tons of pictures to create layouts, and lots of scraps to make cards with... that means I will be scrapping a lot!!!  and sharing them all with you, along with sketches.
While I am gone, and to get my followers back, I am leaving you with some blog candy.  All you have to do is:
  1. Follow my blog.
  2. Leave me a comment.
  3. Let everyone know about my blog candy making a post in your blogs and social networks.
  4. Add the button in your blog.
On June 30 I will pick a winner for my blog candy.  I will ship anywhere in the world.
Here is what you will get plus a souvenir I will get from the Cherokee National Park in NC...{wink}


Hola a todos! Nos estamos preparando para ir en un viaje 12 días ... 5 días en Washington DC y 5 días en las Montañas Humeantes. YAY! Y cuando volvamos, voy a tener miles de fotos para crear mis layouts, y un montón de scraps para hacer tarjetas... eso significa que estaré escrapendo bastante y lo compartiré con ustedes, incluyendo los bocetos.
Mientras esté de viaje, y para recuperar mis seguidoras, los dejo con un poco de blog candy.  Todo lo que tienes que hacer es:

  1. Sigue mi blog.
  2. Dejar un comentario.
  3. Dejale saber a todos de mi blog candy escribiendolo en tu blog y redes sociales.
  4. Agrega el botón en tu blog.

El 30 de junio voy a escoger a un ganador para mi blog candy. Enviaré en cualquier parte del mundo.








Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to spread the word....  I will pick the winner on June 30 and will announce it on July First... :)


22 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun bunch of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog candy and your vacation sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goodies you're giving away...have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your road trip. We did the Washington DC road trip last year -it was fab.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your road trip sounds fun. I am a new follower and I have added your candy pic to my sidebar.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your road trip sounds amazing!!! I can't wait to see your pictures and beautiful layouts!!! I am a new follower. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great time on your trip!!! Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy!
    I'm a follower.

    mvasquez69 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your road trip! I'm so happy you're back in the blogging world. Take care!!

    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you a great trip! I also be happy to see that the 360 challenge blog is back, I think we meet theire again!
    With big hugs!
    Gerda
    http://ardscreations.blogspot.com
    p.s. I'am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to the crafting world..Glad to see u r well..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have an amazing trip! Thanks for the chance to win this cute blog candy!

    Katelyn
    kmc71996 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so crazy! I came upon your blog and when I read your "about me" description I remembered who you were! I used to read your blog all the time. It gave me great ideas to use my cricut. I also liked how you wrote in Spanish. When I was little, I lived in Cartagena. My dad was from there. I was sad when you gave it all up. I'm glad you are back and look forward to following you. By the way, I don't have a blog, though. I hope your trip is going well. I'm on vc now but we are heading back early. Horrible weather in Sarasota. I'm so sad. The kids are too. Would love to win the Blog candy.
    -Nicky
    Nickybb5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found your site on Pinterst. LOVE all the ideas you have!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing blog candy! I would love to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You will have to let us know how the trip was. I am leaving my self tomorrow for a week on the beach and I can't wait. Love your blog.
    macsheilam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a whole bunch of yummy blog candy. :) thank you for the chance at it. have fun on your trip :)

    Beth
    baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for the chance to win this fabulous blog candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back to scrapping! And I hope you're having a terrific trip!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! Just became a follower! Hope you have an amazing trip and can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win such an awesome prize!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    createdbyrosie AT gmail DOT com
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wishing you a great trip, can not wait to see the pics, love your blog and thanks for the opportunity to win.....

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have fun on your awesome trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Added your button to my blog!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)