Thursday, August 4, 2011

For a Sweet Girl - Greeting Card

Just a little card for the challenge at Mojo Monday, with a digital stamp I found in my drawer of printed but never used.  I have been having the urge to color with my Copic markers.  It is a sign that I am under a lot of stress and coloring is the best therapy I can get ( and I need to practice color blending anyway...lol)  .

Solo una tarjetica para el reto de Mojo Monday, hecha con una estampita digital que había imprimido hace tiempo y nunca la usé.  He sentido la necesidad de colorear con mis marcadores Copic y eso es señal de tensión y esa es mi mejor terapia ( ademas que necesito practicar a desvancer lor colores...lol)


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Beckett Radiance.
Designer cardstock: Basic Grey.
Digital Image: Pink Petticoat.
Medium: Copic markers: E02, E04, E33, E35, Y21, YR23, YR61, YG00, YG23, Y14, BG10, BG15, R11, R59, RV06.
Stickles: Crystal.
Cuttlebug: To cut the nestabilities.
Sketch: Mojo Monday.
Other: ATG, pop dots, heat gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)